Want to build a workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued, and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work each day?
Join us for Building an Inclusive Workplace: Understanding SOGIE in Business, an interactive, one-hour training focused on fostering diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, and belonging through understanding sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression (SOGIE) in the workplace.
In this training event, you'll:
- Learn clear definitions and distinctions between sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression,
- Gain insight into the lived experiences of LGBTQIA+ individuals,
- Discover practical strategies for using inclusive language, respecting pronouns, and nurturing a culture of belonging for all SOGIE-diverse people,
- Explore how to create more inclusive spaces, programs, and policies, and
- Understand the benefits of SOGIE diversity and inclusion for business success.
If you're a business owner, leader, manager, or employee interested in promoting DEI at your organization, this interactive SOGIE training is for you. You will walk away with actionable tools to build a workplace where everyone is empowered to thrive as their authentic selves. Space is limited. Register today!